BLUE FRINGE DIGITAL ART ENTRY
* Each Artist may submit up to one artwork in each of the categories - Art, Sculpture, Textiles and Photography. Limit of 4 per artist. Please submit a separate entry form for each piece of work.
* For each of the four Art categories, there will be an Adult and a Youth category.
* Digital Artwork may be submitted into the 'Art' category.
* Digital Artwork must be the original work of the entrant and not previously entered in Blue Fringe.
* Digital Artwork image files must be less than 5MB. Image-width of 1900 pixels is recommended. Files can be in .png or .jpg format however compressed high quality jpg files are recommended.
* All entries will be collated and printed in the Blue Fringe 2020 Art & Literature book which will be gifted to entrants and available to purchase at cost price.
* All entries will be published on the official Blue Fringe website.