BLUE FRINGE ART ENTRY
* Each Artist may submit up to one artwork in each of the categories - Art, Sculpture, Textiles and Photography. Limit of 4 entries per artist. Please submit a separate entry form for each piece of work. This involves re-entering your details each time.
* For each of the four Art categories, there will be an Adult and a Youth category.
* Artwork must be the original work of the entrant and not previously entered in Blue Fringe.
*Art= eg painting, pencil, collage, drawings etc
Digital Artwork may be submitted into the 'Art' category.
* Please photograph your art entry as best as you can. This photo will be used in the Complete Works 2022 book.
* Artwork image files must be less than 5MB. Image-width of 1900 pixels is recommended. Files can be in .png or .jpg format however compressed high quality jpg files are recommended.
* All entries will be collated and printed in the Blue Fringe 2022 Art & Literature book which will be gifted to entrants. More copies will be available to purchase.
* All entries will be published on the official Blue Fringe website.